My Blog Followers

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Hi all Bloggers

Hi everyone.  This is my first time blogging outside of a classroom so suggestions would be very nice.  Today is a big day for me.  It is a snow day and I have homework to do but I also have to finish my Eagle Scout Project Workbook.  Right now I am bored and tired and i cannot wait until this thing is done.  But the best thing about today is that today is a day off of school.  Anyway let me tell you about me.  I am a Sophomore in Marquette High School.  I LOVE Star Wars.  my favorite color is red.  I can play the guitar, the baritone, and a little bit of the harmonica.  I play rugby in the Marquette Rugby League.  I have only been to Canada.  I have a girlfriend.  I am in marching band.  I have two guitars, an acoustic guitar and an electric guitar (a Yamaha Pacifica to be exact).  My family was from Germany.  I can speak German.  I hope to go to the Air Force Academy.  I love Bruce Spingsteen.  Rock music is my favorite music style.  My favorite TV show is House.  And that is basically it.  If I think of anything else I will post it.  Bye for know.

No comments:

Post a Comment