My Blog Followers

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Post #2

Ok.  So tomorrow is Valentine's day and I am so SIKED.  The reason being is this is the first Valentines day with me having a girlfriend as my Valentine.  I have had Valentines before but not a girlfriend before.  This is going to be the best Valentine's day ever. 

So today I went all over looking for stuff for my girlfriend and I found this awesome stuffed animal holding this huge heart.  I also found some flowers and a card.  What I was going to do was hang the stuffed animal in her locker holding the card and the flowers.  but I am going to have to leave early in order for this to work.  wish me luck.

Today was also a lazy day for me.  I got all my homework done yesterday, Saturday, so I could go over to a friend's house and hang out.  but it turns out that I couldn't go because of some other thing that I had planned that I didn't know about.  So it truns out that the thing planned was on a different weekend and I had to cancel my plans for nothing.  Boy was I pissed.

Anyway that was my weekend pretty much.  I will see you guys next weekend.  But before then,  May the Force be with you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment