My Blog Followers

Monday, June 6, 2011

It's Summer!!!!!!!!

It is now summer and this is the first summer that I am able to drive without my parents.  I am so happy.  also I am trying to get a new girlfriend for this summer.  Melissa, my last girlfriend, made me feel like I was in the "friend zone" the entire time.

 This is going to be a great summer filled with fun and excitement.  On the 12th of June, I leave for Scott Air Force Base for a week long camp.  This is going to be awesome because I really want to go into the air force and fly the jets.

The immediate week after that, I help out my church for Vacation Bible School and I go on the extreme VBS trips as well.  I get to go on a zipline, a short float trip, a day at skyzone and much much more.  Then, starting in July, I have Band camp for 2 weeks.

July 17th is going to be the best day this summer.  The reason being, I get to go to the U2 concert at Bush Stadium and it is going to be a kick ass performance.  I hope that they play the song Where the Streets Have No Name.  That and Vertigo, my two favorite songs. 

At the end of July and beginning of August, I get to go to the Boy Scout Philmont Scout Ranch for 10 days.  That's right, 10 days backpacking through the wilderness surrounded by bears, mountain Lions, and other humans.  It is going to be great.  Well I have to go pick up my sister from a golf camp so I will see you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment